Dye Sublimation is a decorating method that has fast become the benchmark for uniforms in the following areas:
- Motorsport team uniforms
- Unique Work uniforms
- Sporting Garments of all types
- School uniforms
Due to the technology used making sublimated apparel, the design options are only limited by your imagination or if you just want something quick and easy bringing your ideas to life by our fully qualified in house design team. Our product is totally Australian made and will remain so in the foreseeable future.
The advantages of using dye sublimation rather than digital printing are-
- Sublimated garments offer a detailed finish which can not be matched by any other decoration method.
- The image is printed with dye rather than ink which means the print will never fade or crack.
- Individual names and numbers can be applied to team uniforms or year 12 garments without expensive set up costs incurred from other decoration methods.
- Dye sublimation can be applied to all garments that use breathable polyester.